Making the Playground Even Safer
Allied’s FloCoat steel tubing is perfect for playground equipment. See how their process provides superior protection, longevity, and resists corrosion for better safety.
Keep the playground safe with the added protection of Allied’s in-line galvanized steel tubing. Our Flo-Coat® steel tubing, which is CPSIA compliant, will resist flaking and chipping with advanced corrosion protection while allowing easy formability. By utilizing Flo-Coat as the substrate material, your powder coated playground products will have a greater resistance to corrosion.
TRIPLE LAYER PROTECTION
Superior protection against corrosion with Allied’s signature in-line hot-dip galvanizing process
- 99.99% pure zinc on first layer
- Conversion coating on the second layer
- Clear organic topcoat seals in the protection and produces a smooth, shiny appearance excellent for powder coating
- CPSIA compliant (Federal Statute 16CFR1303.1)
- Excellent strength and durability
- Unsurpassed corrosion protection
- Ease of fabrication (bending, welding, swaging)
- Large portfolio of sizes used by the industry