GatorStitch™ is a revolutionary product making a dramatic impact on the fabric structure industry. The product is made of 18-gauge, high-strength 50,000 PSI yield steel, galvanized and clear-coated for superior corrosion protection! GatorStitch™ uses the same tools, PVC Trims, and Covering Techniques as our Aluminum Staple-in Extrusions.
Advantages of Steel Tube Framing
- Can be welded to existing steel for retrofits or large structures!
- High yield strength
- High tensile strength
- Greater bending load
- Stiffer deflection
- Lower cost
- Save 15%-30% compared to aluminum!
Advantages of Staple-In Framing
- Covers are wrinkle-free and drum-tight
- Reduced labor cost
- Works with any awning or flex-race sign fabric
- Reduced fabric wear resulting from increased fabric-to-frame attachment points
- More complete transfer of uplift wind loads through Increased fabric-to-frame attachment points
Contact one of our Sonco Tube professionals who are standing by to provide additional information or to provide a free quotation for your next tubing project.